A few weeks ago, I thought about a bridge-camera to add it to my equipment.
There are several cameras on the market that looks interesting.
Sony RX 10, Panasonic FZ1000, Leica V-Lux (114) and the canon G3X !
And now … while I thought Fuji is still sleeping … there is a rumor:
I think, it would be great to get one, BUT please Fuji, try out to bring the best features of the other three cameras in your new X-Bridge. Like:
1. Fast AF like Pana/Leica
2. Great lens like the Zeiss or Leica … for example: f 2.8-4; 24-400 (35mm equivalent) ( f2.8 up to 200mm)
3. Weather sealing
4. All the beautiful Fuji Film simulations, incl. Clasic Chrome … AND the great Fuji jpeg engine
5. A new first class flash system … or a TTL protokoll for third party dealers … to blow away the very good Canon TTL system
6. EVF and Monitor from the X-T1
7. several Fn-Buttons to customize the features personally by the User
8. Price around a little less than 1000€ (like the others)
So … I hope that any Fuji Manager will read my thoughts an think about it! 😉
From now on I will wait till the new X comes out … If not … there are 4 stunning cameras on the plan!